Joomla is the CMS to use and develop world-class websites; the number of extensions on Joomla gives a way to achieving what you can dream of while creating a website. So in this tutorial, we will discuss an eCommerce websites development tool that is offering eCommerce Joomla extensions, and there are 2 components that are very popular for online store setup websites. So let me explain VirtueMart vs Hikashop Comparison
HikaShop is a highly sophisticated e-commerce platform. It’s designed to be easy and adaptable. Hikashop takes extensive use of Joomla’s MVC framework, including the ability to modify component views from the administration panel.
- Auto-updates Currency format.
- Geolocation helps to set default currency.
- Access levels for goods, variations, categories, pricing, discounts, and coupons may all be configured.
- Geolocation-based zone blacklisting
- Users and orders can get geolocation information.
- Orders, items, and entries all have custom fields, as well as a custom file format.
Files Importer as a Product
- Use the Import option to upload items. (Pdf, zip…)
- Out-of-stock notifications
PayPal payment Integration
Vote & Comment Functionality
- Affiliate functionality is only available if the Affiliate plugin is installed.
- Customers can share their wish list with other people via the Wish list feature.
RSS feeds functionality
Let See: Joomla 4 vs Joomla 3
VirtueMart is the most widely used Joomla eCommerce plugin. It’s simple to use for both professionals and beginners, and it comes with thousands of features to help you build a professional business.
To make your company stand out. You require a specific functionality, don’t you? Using Virtuemart is really beneficial… The ability to enhance VirtueMart’s functionality by adding Components, Templates, Plugins, and Modules aids you in anything.
- Set Shopper-group price accordingly.
- Price display based on shopper groups
- Manage payment and shipping based on shopper groups.
Parent and Child categories
- With meta tags, it’s simple to manage SEO.
- Organize categories by adding descriptions and images.
- Customize the customer input form according to your preferences.
- Adding the ability to provide a registration form throughout the checkout or shipment process.
- Checking out as a guest is a feature that allows users to check out without having to register.
- Address book
- Set the default addresses for Bill-to and Ship-to.
- Set up a default payment and delivery method.
- Simple-to-use Meta tags are important for SEO.
- For each product, provide a brief and long description.
- The ability to enter product dimensions (weight, size) is a useful feature.
- Add a variety of media (Images, videos, pdf)
- There are no limits on the number of children’s products and levels that may be created.
- The pattern of the product (Parent product used as a model for child products)
- Choose a currency that meets your needs. (Euros, Dollars, and so on…)
- Using a single control, manage inventories.
- When a product is out of stock, add a warning message.
- Stocks that are not real (ordered but not finally bought)
- Rates are automatically updated.
Check out function
- Guest checkout
- Request that the consumer register at the time of purchase.
- Create a multi-page checkout process
Manufacturer media handler
- Default Product reviews and ratings integrated for SEO/SEF
- Time, category, shopper group, nation, and state discounts
- Taxes are levied according to category, time, shopper group, nation, and state.
- Discounts and taxes should be calculated separately for each product.
- Multiple payments and delivery options are available.
Order handling through the backend
- Workflow for payment and delivery
- Every payment is safe, and we keep a record of every single transaction with the opportunity to change it.
Order handling frontend
- Track Orders for users.
- Depending on the Categories/Products, we may utilize several themes.
Marketing promotions and tools
- Add-on coupon functionality
- Link to recommend a product to a friend.
The most common extension is Virtue Mart. It’s the greatest Joomla e-commerce solution. Although Hika Shop is an excellent e-commerce component, we prefer the Virtue Mart e-commerce platform… Virtuemart is a high-conversion shopping cart thanks to its responsive design. Virtue Mart is an excellent Joomla extension. Both are PHP-based and may be used in standard PHP/MySQL setups. CMS compatibility has a number of advantages, including… It can be managed with absolutely little technical expertise or ability. Another advantage of Virtue Mart over Hika Shop is that it has a better-developed community, forums, discussions, and support sites.
You may like this: