If you want a professional web developer then you don’t wait for your exams to finish. After the 12th, most of the students join something stupid to get your certificate for your future need. So in this tutorial, we will learn how to become a web developer after the 12th?
To become a web developer, you don’t need any educational qualifications, but you must have the passion to learn all that web scripts. It’s not easy to become a web developer.
There are a lot of programming languages available for web development like PHP, Python, Angular, C, C++, etc.
Most web developers do not complete their graduation. You know, Mark Zuckerberg (CEO of Facebook) wasn’t finished his degree at the time. He earned a graduation certificate after achieving a higher level
Now you can understand that education is not a problem, but confidence is more relevant. But according to me, in any business with a 12th pass, there is a lot less chance of becoming a developer. You can start freelancing to demonstrate your abilities to others if your programming skills are really good.
But You just need the basic knowledge of HTML and CSS. If you know these two things, you can start making an interactive and responsive website in a basic way, if you like it and dream of being a web developer, You can use sophisticated languages such as JAVA, PHP, Python, and so on. Today, there are so many different languages used. So you should be a web developer because you’re a student with a 12th pass.
What is Web Development?
Web Development is the development and maintenance of websites, it is the work that happens behind the scenes to make websites look great, perform well and work quickly with the user’s seamless experience.
Web developers use different coding languages to do this.
Basic languages you need to know to become a web developer
HTML AND CSS
- If you’re just getting started, then HTML and CSS are the absolute foundation for web development. These two really aren’t programming languages, as they don’t deal with logic.
- HTML is a markup language, and CSS is a style language.
- HTML defines how a page should be structured, and CSS defines how a page should be viewed on-screen.
- These two languages are called front-end languages because they can be used on the browser (no server needed).
- If you are able to learn HTML and CSS, you can build a website. They may not look good or dynamic or programmable, but HTML/CSS websites can work and look good.
- When it comes to basics like HTML and CSS, you can get the information for free on w3schools.
Top 10 Free Source Code Editors For developers
PHP, Ruby, or Python
- The last piece of web development is the underdevelopment of the Backend. This is a very wide area with a lot of different languages, some more popular than others.
- Brand new developers will see a lot of PHP stalking. It’s one of the older web programming languages and was designed specifically for web development.
- Over the years, it has been stuck and growing rapidly. Now WordPress, Joomla, and Magento projects all rely on PHP to work properly.
- This means that the vast majority of web developers will pick up at least a little PHP to apply it when needed.
- The other two most popular languages are Ruby and Python.
- If you want to be a front-end developer, you don’t need to worry about all this stuff.
- But if you want an easy intro to back-end developers, you should start with PHP. It will let you build custom WordPress projects.
- You’ll find that most hosting companies support PHP by default.
- All these languages are completely free and open source. Each language also comes with a detailed framework that you can always use to build projects quickly. Open source allows all projects to thrive and be well designed.
- If you don’t know where to start, but you really want to get into back-end coding, go to PHP. You’ll find a lot of free guides and a lot of Slack Overflow Q&A solutions.
- The same goes for Ruby and Python, although you may need to get more hands-on when it comes to configuring and practicing a real web server.
How to install XAMPP on Windows 10? and How to configure it?
Structured Query Language (SQL)
Finally, if you’re looking at a back-end developer, then SQL is a must-learn language. It empowers most database engines, such as MySQL and PostgreSQL.
- Also, most DB engines are compatible with all SQL codes. So once you learn SQL, it’s supposed to work across any database you encounter.
- MySQL is the most popular database engine for beginners. This approach is bundled with hosting plans and is the most widely supported engine for popular CMS projects like WordPress.
- If you really want to develop your SQL knowledge, it will make you a lot more valuable to employers. But even if you learn the absolute basics, you can get all right.
You don’t have to be a graduate if you had a basic knowledge of the above language you can be a web developer.